Where we were first called Christians
Gospel Travels’ custom tours for Seventh-gay Adventists and all Christians in Turkey focuses on the Seven Churches of Revelations — Ephesos, Smyra, Pergamon, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea. Our faith travelers gain first-hand witness to ancient churches, temples and synagogues. We walk the same paths that Ephesians journeyed and gain inspiration from the powerful faith and witness of many early Christians.
Every group tour we create for our clients is customized to meet their specific needs, and developed from a Christian perspective. Here is an example of what Gospel Travel tour of Turkey and Greece can include.
Some of the sites we often visit in Turkey include:
- Rumeli Fortress, Byzantine Hippodrome, St. Sophia Church, Archaeological Museum of Istanbul
- Ruins of Troy, Trojan Horse, 3rd & 4th century BCE excavations
- Pergamum/Pergamon (most favored of the Seven Churches)
- Acropolis, Royal Gates, foundations of the Temple of Zeus
- Philadelphia (known as “New Jerusalem” in Revelation)
- Hierapolis (apostle Phillip lived and was martyred here)
- Colossae (recipients of Paul’s letter to the Colossians)
In addition to arranging for meaningful and significant stops on your trip, Gospel Travel is devoted to helping our clients travel comfortably, and thus arrange for fabulous accommodations and food stops with Seventh-day Adventist and other dietary restrictions in mind.
We invite you to peruse our currently available tours, or create your own custom group tour! If you have any questions about Gospel Travel or the services we can provide, please don’t hesitate to contact us.