As a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Gospel Travel’s founder, Wanda Martinez is personally aware of the beliefs, doctrines and regulations that govern its members. From dietary restrictions, to observing the Sabbath, Gospel Travel makes a variety of arrangements with trusted vendors to make sure that every aspect of the trip goes smoothly and caters to Adventist doctrines.
Some of the services we provide specially for Adventist travelers include:
- Arranging menus that allow Biblical eating, vegetarianism, etc.
- Pre-paying for meals, arranging appropriate activities and making other provisions to honor the Sabbath
- Friday prayers and preparation for the Sabbath
- Food washing and Adventist approved communion
- Traveling only to destinations certified by Adventist archaeologists
If you have any questions about additional accommodations that can be made for Seventh-day Adventists or members of any other protestant denomination, please contact Gospel Travel today. We look forward to helping you book a trip that can bring you closer to religious landmarks and reignite your faith.