Walk in Christ’s Footsteps and Experience Biblical Israel
Gospel Travel’s tours of Israel for Seventh-day Adventists and all Christians become life-changing experiences. We walk in Jesus’ footsteps, from His formative time as a youth in Nazareth, all the way to His journey to the cross and His resurrection.
There is so much to see in this tour of the Holy Land! Gospel Travel is blessed to have pastors, professors and persons of faith to share their knowledge with us each step of the way.
Some of the highlights our guests are most excited about seeing in Israel include:
- Cana and Sea of Galilee- where Jesus preformed the water to wine miracle
- Madgala- home of Mary Magdalene
- Yardenit- Baptismal site on the Jordan River
- Nazareth- Mary and Joseph’s house, Nazareth Village
- Beit-Shean/Scythopolis- magnificent archaeological site- has been almost continuously inhabited throughout history
- City of David- the Upper Room, Zion Gate, Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Dead Sea and Qumran Caves- where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
Every group tour we create at Gospel Travel is customized to meet the specific interests of the guests we serve. Here is an example of a typical faith-based tour of Israel for Seventh-day Adventists and all Christians.
In addition to touring amazing and awe-inspiring locations, you will be treated to fabulous accommodations and delicious food that can be arranged to meet any dietary needs. Each hotel, tour guide and vendor is rigorously vetted in order to ensure that each guest has an absolutely wonderful experience with us.
If you have any questions or would like to book your custom tour, please contact us. Additionally, if any of our currently available tours sound interesting to you, we would love for you travel with us. We look forward to working with you!