Follow the footsteps of Moses and the People of Israel from EGYPT via JORDAN to ISRAEL the Holy Land
One of Gospel Travel’s most popular tours leads visitors through Egypt and Jordan to Israel and the Holy city of Jerusalem. From the Great Pyramids and Mt. Sinai to the Dead Sea and Bethlehem, this trip takes our guests through awe-inspiring historic and religious sites that allow them to walk in Moses’ and Christ’s footsteps.
Some of the trip highlights include:
- Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Sinai Desert and Mt. Sinai
- Jerash- the most preserved Roman city in the Middle East
- Mount Nebo- traditional location of Moses’ burial
- Magdala- home of Mary Magdalene
- Nazareth- Church of the Annunciation
- Jerusalem- The Old & New Cities- Mount of Olives, Mount Zion, the Upper Room, Temple Mount, the Wailing Wall and more
We have led various groups on many versions of this tour and can customize an itinerary to meet any group’s needs. If you would like to see the schedules groups before have used, please feel free to see a 12 day and 14 day schedule.
Throughout this tour, you will be able to see amazing places from the Old and New Testament, and when you’re not seeing magnificent sites, you’ll enjoy fabulous food and stay in beautiful, clean hotels that have met Gospel Travel’s stringent standards. We work with each group and trusted vendors to make sure that each and every person who travels with us has an absolutely fantastic experience.